Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Life of Me

Living as one person in a 300 person class is intimidating. Plus, I am not (usually) a part of any of the drama. I have my own drama to deal with. Why worry about other peoples crap? I am class of 2017, standing tall, kind of. I'm only 5',  I think I'm the shortest person in my grade, (8th Grade). I love my grade, but sometimes I feel like the main character in a horrible soap opera. Wandering the hallways getting looked at after some dramatic event is awful! But laughing at the drama other people cause is super funny too. There are ups and downs of Middle school. Lately, I feel like I always have downs, but its starting to go back up.

This one girl in my grade has the center of attention 24/7 and its hilarious unless it deals with you. This girl, out of all 300 people in my grade, I hate the most. She's so arrogent, selfish, and annoying. There's someone like that in every grade though. She is awful to people she is around and not around. I mean, I've done my share of "bad" things to her, like: telling her I was pregnant. AS A JOKE (when I was in 7th grade) and she actually believed me and after I said I was kidding, she proceeded to cry and call everyone in her phonebook, like WTF? Everyone thought it was funny that she believed me, so I guess (if we're keeping score) I win that round. But more come about her. So (for the sake of everyones privacy) we will call her, Cecilia. XOXO ME

No comments:

Post a Comment